• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

Pets

I'm not sure I've seen any threads about Pets in this forum. I have two cats, both little trouble makers but still loveable. I'm curious to know if others have Pets and if so what kind?

rabbithabit

i have a lean three year old rottweiler stud. he stays at rainbow village in taichung when i travel or is in heat.

JaydeD

Gonna revive this thread and show you my kittens. Meet Sammy (3 yrs) and Boris (3 yrs). I found them both near my apartment, I guess someone just wanted to get rid of them. They were dirty and covered with fleas. I tried to clean them and washed them, though it took a while to get rid of fleas, read lots of flea control tips after that. Anyway, I love these two :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

hannahgrace

Hannah Grace
Hey everyone I thought I would share my fur babies pictures ...
Remy a coonhound and Pep a German shepherd collie they are 2 and 3 and very crazy but lovable. in my opinion we do not deserve dogs unconditional love. here they are cuddling together they do this a lot... they are definitely" brothers "!!!!1769