Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!
- Bungee Jumping
- Sky Dive
- Get married
- Get a Degree in Criminal Psychology
- Jump off a Dam (like in Last Holiday)
- Be able to Dance on stage just once, by myself, to a song I really love but is not your usual song to dance to.
- Tell my sister to "**** off and stop sticking her nose in my personal life - as well as other peoples lives" - WITHOUT me getting in trouble for it!
- Die doing something totally bad-ass.
Ooh as easy as that sounds Meow Kiss it would be so, so very hard to do. Life is full of so many obsticles. Thats a really good goal!
I want stability. I spent the last 10 years being reckless and stupid and loving it! raising all sorts of hell! Lol. Don't get me wrong.... Im not getting old and crusty or anything, I just want stability. NOT marriage though? Thats a little too scary for me. I dont want kids either.... Damn things cost too much! Just something to keep me grounded and allow to feel secure. So far so good though
I haven't seen the movie yet, either - so many movies, so little time - but I think it's important to try to do all those important things while we're young and healthy (instead of waiting for a doctor to tell us we only have x amount of time left).
Enjoy life and live it to the fullest - that's my motto - cos who knows when we'll "kick the bucket"!