• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

Period?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PinkRose98

Ok so some of you mostly know that I got my period in sept. and it was super light. like brownish discharge, and red spots. so in October around the time i had gotten my first period I had a ruptured ovarian cyst. The doctor said it was my 2nd period. That just didn't come quite right. But they did 2 ultra sounds and my ovaries and uterus is fine. So now its March and still no period, but I've been getting like a crampy heaviness yesterday and 2 days before that and creamy white thick stingyish discharge, (gross I know) and my breasts are sore. Do you think its coming????

J

Jennuitte

Yeah, it's coming. Don't worry, your period will be irregular the first few months/years. It was so with mine too (Yes, I had mine extremely early). And yes, there will be slimy discharge etc.

PinkRose98

stringy. not stingy. lol. sorry. its now a thick white discharge. I talk to my mom about the my first and she doesn't think I got it. so do i. So im STILL waiting for my first.

Status
Not open for further replies.