• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

Pay It Forward

lola

This movie gets me every time. I just love the theme of the movie and hope that you have after watching it. I just wish more people actually could do what this movie is talking about.

LeighA

Believe it or not there is a television station where I live that does a pay it forward segment every weekday. They do something nice for a person or organization and then those people are expected to pay it forward. It's really neat to see how many people you can help doing something like this.

Becky

<b>Community Manager</b>
Believe it or not there is a television station where I live that does a pay it forward segment every weekday. They do something nice for a person or organization and then those people are expected to pay it forward. It's really neat to see how many people you can help doing something like this.
Is there? that sounds awesome!

This is one of my fave movies actually, so moving!

I loved that movie, too. Especially since a child was the catalyst for all the adults. I try to pay it forward in my own life whenever I get the chance. Even when you can't see the effects, the ripples can go so much further than you ever imagine.