1. Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

One Direction Anyone? (:

Discussion in 'Music' started by xxSportyGirlxx, May 27, 2012.

1. Giulia

Giulia Member

I think that there are songs as " one way or another " or " rock me" that have a great beat, instead others have.... nothing special. But I like songs played by more than a singer so I have their songs on my iPod.

2. Jenny Georgia

Jenny Georgia Guest

Hell yeaaaah! LoL
    Malik is soooo cute!!

3. Crystallized_teardrops

Crystallized_teardrops Guest

I don't like their music ...Every song sounds the same o_O and songs are really stupid, like they were written for kids... Buttttt I think Zayn Malik is daaamn fine, and Harry is cute :3

4. Rosenice

Rosenice Guest

I do not like them, do they seriously need to sing with the 6 of them?

5. This1Chick

This1Chick Guest

I like One Direction and they are one of my favourite bands however the whole Tyler & Liam situation has made me slightly dislike Liam.

6. Ave

Ave New Member

Kinda hate every one who said they hate them because literally I can counter every single one of your arguments on why you think they are bad. They are the number 1 band in the world as of right now. Did anyone watch the Brits? so all of you people saying they suck and stuff you might want to check again cause I'm pretty sure bands don't win awards for being the most successful band in the world when they suck. Thank you.

Last edited: May 14, 2014
  7. Andreea

Andreea New Member

so sad that they are not a band anymore :-(