• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

One Direction Anyone? (:

X

xxSportyGirlxx

Who else loves One Direction? My favorite song by them is What Makes You Beautiful. <3

D

DXD

This band sucks!
Those guys are like five Justin Biebers... And their music is so boring.
Sorry, but I don't support them.

S

Subaru

eugh i really dislike their music :| there are so many better bands out there that write their own songs, too.

I

ilovetea

I'm with those two :p They got famous because of their looks and because of X Factor (society is stupid, so they voted!) and have no talent...sorry! They drive me mad xD I don't even think any of them are good looking. I know guys who'd make them look ugly!

E

emptyspaces

great band filled with sexy guys!

omg such good band but check these guys out<3

pandaluv

I'm a little embrassed as none of my friends like them but I find some of their songs catchy e.g I like their version of "One way or another".

A

alexandrakicat

I like them very much!My BFF loves them too and my other bff likes them and I am so happy that I can talk to someone for them!Directioner forever!

A

alexandrakicat

just wonderin, how many bffs do u have?
yeah its complicated :) I have my Best Friend,Suanta and she is my BFF then I have another 2 best friends that they are not so much of a bff's but veeery good friends,Anastasia and Zoey.

H

Habesha Beauty

yeah its complicated :) I have my Best Friend,Suanta and she is my BFF then I have another 2 best friends that they are not so much of a bff's but veeery good friends,Anastasia and Zoey.
umm, i think i got it, i guess...o_O

cyanide

I love them too! Nothing explains it more than just that.
I guess my favourite songs by them are They Don't Know About Us and Moments. And everything else.
And to those who don't like them we - or at least I - respect you guys, and I think maybe you should respect the fans too. Thank you!

Letrique

I love them really much, for almost two years now. I don't really have a favorite, but I like What Makes You Beautiful, Moments, Irresistible and Little Things the most, I guess.

I have those song on my Ipod, love listening to them while cruising in the convertible or sometimes I'll hear them through the office speakers.
Harry Styles is a hoot! He ate a candy thong on stage...
...they make me feel young and pretty when I listen to there music!