• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

OMG. worlds most beautiful shoe

Rhonda333

Staff member
Christian Louboutin patent leather heels. !00mm heels, just under 5". And they have my size 11B. This is going to be hard to pass up girls. 1479

sandy brady

Rhonda i literally love ur shoe enthusiasm lol this is like the second time i see your posts about shoes and i am just as obsessed! THESE ARE BEAUTFUL. If you can afford that then U GO FOR IT. One day I will too lol

Rhonda333

Staff member
Oh yes, I'm shoe obsessed I admit. I usually get a Christmas bonus and I often use it for something I don't need- just want. Sounds like these are already in my closet.

Rhonda333

Staff member
well they are designer shoes of course. Not that that's important to me- I love the tall slim heels and pointy toe.

charlene

I am not a fan of the two tone color. Give me all red and I would spend the money! Love the 5 inch stiletto heels. Really sexy!

As you tell me, Rhonda, just do it!!!!

Rhonda333

Staff member
well I usually get a Christmas bonus, and I use it for things that I want, not that I need. These sound perfect.

Rhonda333

Staff member
Minah and Sandy - I bought these last spring. Wonderful with a silver dress. They just scream sexy.1484

Rhonda333

Staff member
Thanks Minah- I was once very embarrased about towering over all the other girls, but now I've discovered that tall women are appreciated and even admired in today's society. So bring on the sky high heels!