• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

Ok What Is Going On With My Body????

Ok so I am 18 and have had my period since I was 10. I was suppose to get my period 11 days ago and I've been having lower back cramps, side cramps, and ovarian cramps. I have to keep peeing and it feels like my kidneys that are hurting. Well today i am getting brown spotting here and there. I am not sexually active all i have done is masturbated and because i was so paranoid that i somehow magically got pregnant I took a pregnancy test this morning and it was negative. A few hours after I did the test that's when I started having light brown spotting. I do have ovarian cyst and thought maybe one ruptured. I have also though maybe I have a kidney infection. But I'm still not sure. Please help? God Bless!

BriKissell

Honestly, I'd see a doctor regardless, but a lot of different factors can play into the regularity of your period, such as how physically active you are (runners tend to have an irregular cycle), if you're sick, if you haven't been sleeping or eating how you usually do, and stress is also a big factor.