• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

New Competition! Win Christmas Spending Money With GF!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Becky

<b>Community Manager</b>
With Christmas on the way, maybe you are a bit low on money and need some extra to buy some of those last minute Christmas gifts, or perhaps just want to pamper yourself a bit. Well we haven't had a contest here at GF for a while so I've been asked to start one where you girls can win a little bit of extra money for yourselves simply by entering our fab competition!

x3 lucky members stand the chance of winning an amazing $100 (USD) each towards their Christmas shopping this year, in the form of a one off paypal payment. All you have to do, to be in with a chance of winning is take a look at this thread here: http://www.girlsforum.com/lounge/2668-your-christmas-lists.html and leave a reply with your own list there.

x3 winners will then be picked at random by GF staff and contacted via PM or announced here on the forum. Please see below for some rules. We reserve the right to add to these at any time.

Rules

ONE entry per person only please.
Multiple entries will be disqualified without notification.
Please ensure you have a paypal account, if you are a winner your $100 will be paid via Paypal only.
You must create a Christmas list in the thread specified above to enter.
You must be over 16 to enter.

Becky

<b>Community Manager</b>
Ok then girls, first of all HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! to you all! :wave:

Thanks to those who entered this comp, there will be more to come soon so we hope to see everyone joining in the fun!

The winners of a fantastic $100 paypal money for Christmas/New Year shopping are....

Drum roll please!!............

iAMYY

MysticCharm

Caramel

Congratulations girls!! Please PM me your paypal addresses and I'll have the CF team send out your winnings!

Status
Not open for further replies.