• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

New Admin & Exciting News

Status
Not open for further replies.

Becky

<b>Community Manager</b>
Hi Girls,

I'm the new admin here and I just wanted to take a couple of minutes to say hi to you all and tell you that we have lots planned for the coming few weeks to make sure that GF becomes the biggest and best girl's forum on the net!

I'm looking forward to chatting with you and getting to know everyone. There will be plenty of chances for you all to suggest your own idea's and vote on how your community is shaped but in the meantime if you could bear with me while I find my feet here that would be fab! :)

Becky x

Blue

Hi Becky .. our new cute admin :D

There were lots of great works done here .. so, it's exciting to expect more
I'll back later if I catch some ideas! .. hope the best for you and for GF

by the way, where is the other admin "admins" >?!

BLUE was here .. ^^

Becky

<b>Community Manager</b>
Hiya Blue! Thanks for the welcome hun, it's great to be a part of such a fab site! :)

Looking forward to chatting with you more later!

I think there were a few mods on here before me right? I havn't met them yet but hopefully i'll catch up with everyone soon.

Bex
xx

phast_mom

oh quick thing, we need more smilies...like dancing bananas and stuff. i used to be on a car forum that had a million and one different crazy smilies. :)

Becky

<b>Community Manager</b>
oh quick thing, we need more smilies...like dancing bananas and stuff. i used to be on a car forum that had a million and one different crazy smilies. :)
How strange, I was just thinking about getting new animated smileys added! lol. Great minds think alike! ;)

Will have them for you guys soon x

Hey Becky, welcome aboard. Aren't we friendly!! Lol. Can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve for us.

See you around the forum

unicorn96

Great news Becky and welcome aboard!! I joined yesterday and I'm already in love with this forum *two thumbs up* Keep rockin' ;p

Becky

<b>Community Manager</b>
Thanks girls, the smilies have arrived by the way!!

:tea: :fencing: :love::flypig:

They will show up in the reply box, just click more to see the full range, there's loads! xx

kate

Hello and welcome. How did you become an admin here? Do you know the owner of the girls forum? I was just curious, I never did know where admins came from at forums like these.

Becky

<b>Community Manager</b>
Hello and welcome. How did you become an admin here? Do you know the owner of the girls forum? I was just curious, I never did know where admins came from at forums like these.
Hi yes I was just asked by the owner thats all. Hope you are well and thanks for the lovely welcome! x

scorpirulz

Hey Becky!!!!!

Welcome!! I am so sorry that I havn't been around for some time!!!
I was really held up with some work stuff and all!!!!

I loved the new smilies!:cheer2: They are awesome gurl!! Keep up the gud work!!! Hope we cud catch up at chat sometime!!!!

Becky

<b>Community Manager</b>
Thanks Scorpi! xx

Well a few of the updates have been added, there's now a new article section that I'll be utting new and exciting news in plus I have a few interviews lined up, one with a Psychic and one with a Tattoist! Lots of fashion and beauty stuff to come aswell of course!

Steffi

Great to have you aboard, Becky. I see you have wasted no time adding some terrific features. The interviews you have in the works sound great. I'm going to have to explore the smilies now as I really like the little guys fencing in your earlier post.

Woooottt!!
a New admin !!. Woowww,I'm so excited to see you. And those smileys (He he) !

♥♥Welcome to Girls Forum ♥♥

ZOMG! I love your avatar. ;D

And best of luck for future updates.Incase you need any help,Lemme know,if I'll be of any use here (lol) .

hiiiiiiiiii Becky really i hope u make this cute forum best forum for girl

Ha ha. Noor,This is the best girls forum EVER! ;D

I ♥ Amber for creating such a brilliant forum like this ...! :*

shopaholic

Hiya, just joined and already I have to say I love the totally girlie smilies around ere! It makes the place so purty and fun! I can't do without smilies and most of the forums I'm part of have dull, run-off-the-mill smilies. So cheers, Becky! :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.