• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

Need some Major advice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jayme_

Heyyy everyone. This is my first post here and I thought that maybe getting insight/help from other girls might be helpful.
Alright, so I feel like I've found myself falling for someone I either shouldn't have or might have trouble with. I'm 19 btw and I am still a virgin. (I kept it clean through highschool) lol Anyways, I work at a pretty busy, well known Jewelry Store my co workers are like family, it is a family owned business so we're all pretty close. I've known everyone since I was in diapers. Moving on, my boss hired this guy. Same age, he's lebanese. To make this short and sweet, we've been working together for lets say 6-7 months. And lately we've been hitting it off. We text everyday, we also send eachother a ton of those "Snapchats" and we've also gone out to the movies. Not to mention, we see eachother half the time at work. While on the clock, we've been sneaking kisses every now and than and we full blown made out in our "back room" it's scary, because the least thing we want is to get caught by our boss and manager. If they were to find out, the crazy thing is we won't get fired, they would make things insanely Awkward for us and it would be impossible to work together. Which is what we are trying to avoid. Now, I've tried reading online, and such. But what should I do about this? I mean I'm really really attracted to this guy, and I've honestly never been in a committed relationship before, and he's been pretty sweet to me. Despite the last guy I was seeing which was a huge mistake. He's my co worker, and we both want to keep this a secret from our other co workers, but I don't want it to ALWAYS be a secret. I mean what am I expecting? I mean we're both really into eachother, I've considered multiple times in actually having sex with this guy. Mind you like I said I'm still a virgin so I'm real real nervous about that too. (He's already lost his) what if he doesn't want more than to have sex and that's it..? I'm just scared to make that move and than he just drops me and moves on. Please help. What should I do? Or what's your insight on me seeing my co worker?

D

DreamGirl

I think you should be more cautious, you don't want to regret losing your virginity to a guy who used you, right?
We all know how it is like when you're REALLY attracted to someone but you should be more patient before giving yourself to him. Give it some time, it's only been 7 months since you're known each other. Try to stop your secret make out sessions for a while but act totally normal and let your excuse be that you think your boss is suspecting something. Just stop and wait till you see what he'll do next and that will definitely prove to you if he's ready to commit to you or he's simply a jerk.

Last edited by a moderator:
O

olivia.gurizzian

I'm a virgin and feel you're pain, stay strong every friend who's lost it to someone they weren't committed to has regretted it xox

alyissa

When I finally gave my virginity up I waited 9 months with him and we broke up three months later don't let the wait fool you

W

Wendy in Canada

Workplace relationships are tricky. When they work, it's wonderful and I've known people who have met at work and ended up married and happy. But when they don't work, it can miserable. I was in one once and after I broke up with the guy, we still had to see each other and work together which was very uncomfortable. I eventually transferred to a different department when I got the chance.

I would stop it, explaining to him the issue.
I was in a few employee relationships and they never worked out for the best...you really need to focus on your down time at work and look into trying to fashion your own line of jewelry. Spend your wisely and avoid those relationships at work...before you know it, you'll leave because you can't take the stress and trying to find a job you like....stop the relationship and save yourself !

Rhonda333

Staff member
Yes it looks like a hook up to me as well. Virginity is once in a lifetime dear. You don't want to throw it away on a hookup. Remain friends of course, but avoid the back room like a plague. At 19 you are really just starting life. There will be lots of men in your future.

shyramarie

be good lady
why virgin so important to you? i think do at work no good but as if protect with pill and condom is okay to sex off enjoying life is fun

Rhonda333

Staff member
Your pill and condom are not protecting your virginity, but then it sounds like you have already lost it Shy.

aciddreamss

well losing her virginity is the thread owner's issue. we have our own opinions but its up to her. all we're saying is that shes should'nt let herself be easily swayed but a little kissing and an attractive guy.

Solitaire

Administrator
Staff member
Having just realised that this tread is four (4) years old and therefore well out of date, it is now closed and locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.