• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

Need some help

Klutzyr0cket

My boyfriend told me to change my look since I dont really care much about clothes and such. I usually wear jeans and plaid but we gonna go to prom next week and I dont know what to wear
It would be nice if you guys can help

Christinegirl

Staff member
Gasp! I know this was over four and a half years ago but my advice is just as timely today:

maybe if ya have a boyfriend who tells you to change your look - keep your look and change your boyfriend! ;) :D

sandy brady

Christinegirl is SAVAGE, I love it. Very true.
Depends on his intentions, if its like " oh your very pretty and laid back, but for prom, it would be so much fun if you changed up your look and wore a pretty dress" thats a nice way to say please dont wear jeans next to me in my suit.
but if it was just like " oh, you dont look feminine, change it" then he gotta go.

Margaux

I agree! You don't have to change your look just because others don't like it. Wear what makes you comfortable. Never mind your boy! :D He would have no choice but to accept your choice of clothing.