• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

NEED HELP!!!!

Bambi

I am trying to change the way I dress to something a little more "dressy". I'm a jeans, tee and dirty boots kinda girl so this may not be dressy to you but for me its a big change. I haven't been shopping in I don't even know how long and I'm wondering where can I find outfits like this where I wont be spending a whole lot of money. I'm looking to spend $600 - $800 for a whole new wardrobe and I have no idea where to start looking for clothes like this. Any suggestions would be amazing.

I like looking on Etsy from time to time, I don't think you'll be able to start a whole new wardrobe but there are nice gems you can find. Other places I like to shop online at are RetailMeNot and Wardrobe Steals! Both have pretty good deals on clothing.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm thinking those look like clothes you could find at Target; those pieces look pretty simple. You could also check out the online store ThredUp; they sell stylish clothes for really cheap!

But really, for what you're looking for, probably any department store--Kohl's, Target, or Kmart (although they don't have a very big selection) will probably have you what you want!

I love wearing tees and jeans, too. However, if I am in the mood to dress up, I usually put on skirts or dresses. I am a busy girl so I usually shop online, and Zaful usually helps a lot.