• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

My sister is bigger

Tarz2hatter

Not sure if this belongs here

Okay so my 14year old sister had way bigger breasts than me.
I do understand it could be genes in which she has my moms but thing is

It makes me feel stink so other than wearing a push up bra what are some things I can do to boost my confidence and possibly my breasts without pregnancy or any form of plastic surgery

Also what are something's I can throw back at mum and my lil sis when they tease me .
It's been getting me down

Nicky plask

I understand what you're saying but do not feel bad!! If you have small breast this does not mean you are under-developed or something..Love yourself!And if your problem is that boys won't like you for this reason, Don't worry, guys like girls with small breasts too. There is nothing to be embarrassed about . We are all different and that is what makes you special

any kind of enhancement is going to be expensive!
Even Herbal supplements, the cheapest form of enhancement, are going to cost you $50+ for a 30 day supply.
When thinking about this, you must see your doctor...monitoring your body chemistry is critical to avoiding side effects.
Any advice you get, just remember, your messing with your body...are you really willing to do that?
Maybe talking with your Mom about your feelings in this matter will spare you from costly medications and doctor visits.
One non medication treatment is called Noogleberry, just search that name for more info.

Tarz2hatter

I have no interest in surgery . At all .

I'm more looking for comebacks
I've tried telling mum and sis that it hurts when they say stuff like that but they don't listen they just laugh .

I've taken to wearing a push up bra. It makes me feel good.
Sure I don't have small boobs they are a b cup but I know my sister is a c cup and in teased a lot by it

I understand what you're saying but do not feel bad!! If you have small breast this does not mean you are under-developed or something..Love yourself!And if your problem is that boys won't like you for this reason, Don't worry, guys like girls with small breasts too. There is nothing to be embarrassed about . We are all different and that is what makes you special
Boys wouldn't look at me even if I had d cup and I don't care at all what they think because the boys in my town are kind of assholes anyhow

Last edited by a moderator:
HI, don't be so sad about them . i am about that same age as you and im only a 32A . and that's actually a loose bra on me i also used to be very upset about it then i realized , hey i don't have to worry about sagging much and i don't have to worry about a lot of other stuff be proud of who you are because God makes no mistakes and he made you the beautiful girl that you are for a reason. :)

Tarz2hatter

HI, don't be so sad about them . i am about that same age as you and im only a 32A . and that's actually a loose bra on me i also used to be very upset about it then i realized , hey i don't have to worry about sagging much and i don't have to worry about a lot of other stuff be proud of who you are because God makes no mistakes and he made you the beautiful girl that you are for a reason. :)

Very Very strong point there . :)

emilyly

Exactly, you don't need big boobs to be 100% woman! You're amazing just the way you are :) And I thing smart boys don't care about this stuff.

Briana

I can understand how you feel about breast sizes being a b cup myself, but Honestly small chested woman are lucky any how because we don't have back pain, and other pains from our chests. Somethings I find that help to enhance the appearance of a bigger chest, is wearing shirts that make them look bigger like lower cut shirts, some that kind of flows, push ups, A really good well fitted push up does wonders if you don't have the right size it just doesn't look right.

But if you are 14 as well don't be so hard on yourself your body still has maturing to do, if you sister is older then you, then at your age she could have been the same size as well as your mother. Every one is beautiful.

Signify

Something to consider, growth takes a while and you are only 14. Give yourself some time. I know it's kinda meh that your sister is bigger but everyone grows at different rates. (This is coming from the impatient one who wishes she were a C cup buuut...ahh well, biology may not like me). Boys really don't care, I don't think, at least not the ones worth having.

Kimbee

I have small boobs, and my sister is jealous because I can sleep on my tummy. And run. And not have to wear bras!

sandy brady

BOOOOOO , boobies come in the way of everything, am tiny and my boobs are average its annoying because I always get cautious of what I wear. If a guy is looking at me , I instantly hide them thinking what is his problem. Seriously, boobs are issues , i see no upside to having them and I wouldnt care less if they shrunk.
U having small boobs means nothing, plus ur still young , they ll grow , mine jumped like 2 sizes in one year after I hit 16.

Paper

- Not Plastic.
My 16 year old little sister has bigger boobs than me, as well. Smaller breasts means serious fashion advantages, my friend. For instance, low v-neck dresses are sure to look better on you than they ever will on her, because she would have to worry about her boobs slipping. Many kinds of dresses and other outfits that would make her look too oddly top-heavy will make you look perfect.

Arya Janina

just tell them that it is scientifically proven that men with nicer personalities and who are better providers and husbands prefer women with smaller breasts.

Zoha Rahman

Hun. You don't know how annoying big boobs can be at times. Consider yourself lucky. Big and small boobs have pros and cons.

LoveClassic

Me and my sister actually have the same body. (That can be a great pain too)
You are both at different ages and every single body is different.
As far as their comments go...as long as you love your own body what others say about it will not affect you.
Do not try to make your breasts bigger please
Even if some weird treatment works you are still altering the way your body was naturally made and it can kick off some mean responses from your body