• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

My first time? help!

disasterologiy

I think my boyfriend plans on getting lucky this weekend, which would mean it's my first time. i'm super nervous and don't know what to do about the situation down there if you know what I mean. I wanted to wax professionally but there is no time and my parents would suspect why i'm getting it + there's no time. any tips for shaving or waxing yourself with wax strips?

any help is appreciated !!

Rhonda333

Staff member
well first dear, there is a lot to consider before you worry about waxing. We don't know how old you are, how committed a boyfriend this is, will there be protection, and of course, are you prepared to give this one time gift to this guy?

disasterologiy

well first dear, there is a lot to consider before you worry about waxing. We don't know how old you are, how committed a boyfriend this is, will there be protection, and of course, are you prepared to give this one time gift to this guy?
i've definitely thought about this a lot, trust me haha i'm 17 and am fully aware of the consequences of unprotected sex and what not ofc there will be protection otherwise i would definitely not go through with it

Rhonda333

Staff member
17- you have so much life to look forward to and so much time to consider sacrificing your virginity. This is the first guy to come along- I'd caution you to wait a bit.