• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

My crush never looks at me

Summo

the guy i like for almost 4 years never looked at me... Maybe because I'm a weirdo... I don't know....we never talked never held a general conversation on anything.... even i don't know why I'm so attracted to him... I tried to look pretty Just for him...but he never spared a glance at me..he even proposed one of my friends in front of me... I still cannot let go of him... None of my close friends Know that i like him.. jst my sister and a neighborhood friend who is coincidentally my classmate also... I jst want these feelings to disappear.. I don't want these unrequited feelings anymore.. I don't want to get jealous because of him liking other girls... What should i do???

Christinegirl

Staff member
I'm sure you're not a "weirdo", hon. :) Some boys just aren't that observant. He might also be so in love (with one of your friends) and he's a decent guy who doesn't look at any other girl.

I know it can be so painful when we love someone and they don't even know we exist - but we can't help whom we're attracted to, can we!

What I would suggest is: try to meet other boys (in after school programs, in community workshops, volunteering, etc., for example) and hopefully it will help you to take your mind off this boy (and emotionally let go of him).
I'm sure you're a wonderful person (with a lot of love to give) who'd be a great friend/girlfriend. You just have to find someone who notices and appreciates you - someone whom you can give your attention and love to. "Don't change who you are, change who you're with". ;)

Thank you for sharing your situation with us. :)

Summo

I'm sure you're not a "weirdo", hon. :) Some boys just aren't that observant. He might also be so in love (with one of your friends) and he's a decent guy who doesn't look at any other girl.

I know it can be so painful when we love someone and they don't even know we exist - but we can't help whom we're attracted to, can we!

What I would suggest is: try to meet other boys (in after school programs, in community workshops, volunteering, etc., for example) and hopefully it will help you to take your mind off this boy (and emotionally let go of him).
I'm sure you're a wonderful person (with a lot of love to give) who'd be a great friend/girlfriend. You just have to find someone who notices and appreciates you - someone whom you can give your attention and love to. "Don't change who you are, change who you're with". ;)

Thank you for sharing your situation with us. :)
It really helps to share your burden with someone...thank you much for listening to me... i needed someone to tell me what to do..and you did that for me... thanks a lot