• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

My crush is acting weird

Prettygirly07

I got a crush on a guy, but he’s acting so weird. At first, we were just friends, but then he’s friend did not really like me, and he started being so rude to me and making fun of me, but when he’s friend was not around he would become a normal person again. Then I notice how his behavior is changing. Every time we would talk, he would be so embarrassed and first to stop conversation. But, anyway, he’s always being around and glancing at me. I really don’t know what to think about it, should I just wait for something or just move on

Christinegirl

Staff member
He's rude to you and makes fun of you?! I would move on, hon.
I know you have a crush on him but it sounds like he cares more about his friend's opinion than you. You deserve someone who is nice to you and respects you, whether anyone is around or not.

Of course he acts embarrassed - his conscience probably bothers him for the disrespectful way he treats you.

Maybe he's always glancing at you because he's playing mind games - he wants you to think he's interested in you (and when you think he is, he's hurtful to you).
He's doing you a favor, hon. Because now that he has shown you his true character, you can look for someone else who won't be two-faced. ;)

Prettygirly07

Basically he’s being rude only when he’s friend is around. When he’s being in a company of my friends he acts friendly, but super embarrassed. A lot of my girlfriends saying that he likes me, but he’s an idiot and doesn’t know how to express that, I really don’t know what to think about. Everytime I want to start moving on, he’s changing. Then I’m starting trusting him and it happens again

Christinegirl

Staff member
Sounds like mind-games, hon.
He needs to get his priorities straight.
And maybe he needs to grow up a little, too.
Until then, I'd stay away from him. You don't need to be on an emotional roller-coaster.
You might also like to read the book in my signature. Smashwords has it for free and it really helped me with a similar situation I had. :)