• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

My boyfriend

Jembob1

Hey girls need some advice, 18+!! So me and my boyfriend have been together 2 months, when we first got together he was really into dirty talking. Now whenever I try starting it I just get blunt replies and ‘ill do whatever you wanna do’ he tried saying he’s nitm and that there’s no point coz I’m miles away, but this never stopped him before. I don’t know what to think!!

Christinegirl

Staff member
A lot of guys like the novelty of a "new girl" but the novelty wears off. A lot of guys also lose interest in a woman when he finds someone else, especially someone closer to where he lives, someone he can do more than just talk with.

I'm sorry to say this, hon, but he may have just been using you. A real man doesn't disrespect a woman. You deserve better than that.

Jembob1

He’s saying there’s no one else, but I feel like he said all this to get me interested now just turns it to like ‘I know I can’t wait to see you’ it’s a major turn off for me what shall I do

Christinegirl

Staff member
Maybe there is, maybe there isn't (someone else). It's not like you can find out, living so far away from him.

He might think you're "easy" and more likely to have sex with him (which would explain the "I can't wait to see you" line). Dirty talking is often just foreplay and what the guy really wants is actual physical contact.

Please listen to your gut feeling, your instincts, (as Solitaire, the administrator, says) your feminine intuition. If you're majorly turned off by this guy, maybe say to him: you're not in to him and there’s no point coz you're miles away.
In other words, hon, get a new boyfriend. ;)