• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

My boyfriend uses Badoo! I don't know what to do.

holycabbage

So, hello,

As the title says, my boyfriend uses Badoo. He's used Tinder before, and Badoo many times. I caught him because I knew something was off, so I checked his PC only to find this Badoo website he's been visiting (as for Tinder, a friend told me she saw him there). Got over the Tinder part, we were only 3 months into the relationship, yet he's used this after, 2 more times. When confronted about it, he said that old habits die hard and he apologizes, but he didn't use it for sex or anything, just for chat.
Same for badoo, last time I found out he was using it, he lashed out and told me that he will NOT apologize for talking to people (although Badoo is a dating website, mostly) and that he is awkward in real life and he just wants to talk to new people, since his friends are all gone. (I SWALLOWED THAT SHIT AGAIN, RIGHT? I said, ok, sorry, my fault I checked your PC again, my bad. You're right, it's fine.) The convos weren't dirty, but then again, I got to it after he had deleted his account before recreating it (which means the convos got erased). I also know this because he told one of the girl that he didn't reply to her because he deleted his account.
TODAY, my friend jokingly asks me if I think he's still got the old acct (I kept his password, which he didnt change, since he uses his google acct to log in) and I said no, how could he? We just had our 2 year anniversary and spent 5 days together away from home having fun.
WRONG! 13 of ******* August, late at night, when he tells me he's asleep, he start talking to the girls on Badoo. One of them gives him attention and they carry the convo further. They ask about hobbies, he tries to ******* show her a card trick through messages, but fails, then suggests he should show her if they ever meet. Then he starts asking more about her, then he proposes they play a game with questions. He sends her a picture of 50 questions, and tells her they can skip the dirty ones (47 out of 50), the girl picks the dirty one of course, abt sex positions, he answers, she answers. He goes on, asks about her least favorite one, then asks her about what she is wearing, about whether she finds him attractive, he even sent her a picture, and so on.
I am crushed. I don't know how to approach this, I need advice, please help, I just want to break up with him, but I don't know whether to wait and see if he uses it more or not..

bubblesx

~~~~~~~
Girl, sorry to tell you but you deserve better. Clearly he is looking around and now you gave him the space to go even further. Just tell him that you can’t trust him anymore and break up with him . I ve been through same situation and it lasted 4 years.. of cheating. So heads up and find the courage to save yourself from such a man! You can do this!!! xxx

holycabbage

Girl, sorry to tell you but you deserve better. Clearly he is looking around and now you gave him the space to go even further. Just tell him that you can’t trust him anymore and break up with him . I ve been through same situation and it lasted 4 years.. of cheating. So heads up and find the courage to save yourself from such a man! You can do this!!! xxx
thank you

bubblesx

~~~~~~~
It’s really worst if you wait a move from him. I know it’s hard to tell him but you have to do it. Meet him outside, and tell him that we need to talk, explain that you just feel like you can’t trust him anymore and you don’t see future in this relationship and then leave. I hope he will understand you and accept it the way it is. But even if not, it’s not your problem. You should move on no matter what. :confused:

holycabbage

It’s really worst if you wait a move from him. I know it’s hard to tell him but you have to do it. Meet him outside, and tell him that we need to talk, explain that you just feel like you can’t trust him anymore and you don’t see future in this relationship and then leave. I hope he will understand you and accept it the way it is. But even if not, it’s not your problem. You should move on no matter what. :confused:
Yes, this is the most rational way of doing things... oh well. Again, thank you!