• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

My best friend is so gross .What would you do?

Which gloves would you wear

• No gloves

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • latex gloves

• rubber cleaning gloves

• would not enter flat

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters

Anastasia1995

Hello. I am female, 22, medicine student and I have the problem that my best friend (24 , engeneering student)is so disgusting that I enter his flat only with yellow marigolds and a surgical mask sometimes (depends in how mich he grosses me out). His feet smell like hell, he has smegma (it smells through the plants) and things like that .He feels very humiliated because of my protective equitment and says when I wear gloves I should wear normal ones but no i want to wear my yellow dish gloves because its is respectless to invite guests when living in filth. I mean taking a shower takes 5 mins and even when he takes a bath I would wear gloves because when he scratches his balls and then touches for example the remote control so i dont want to touch it too. How can he think i am respectless, when he invites me in his filthy flat? Do I exaggerate? Which gloves would you wear? I for him because he sais the dish gloves are much more humiliating than thin medical ones but I want to have as much distance as possible. What do you think. I am the only friend he has so how can he complain? I mean who would chill in marigolds the whole evening ? My hands get extremely sweaty in them and I only do this for him that he is not lonely

Rhonda333

You must be hard up for a date to keep this dirt bag around. Or perhaps you think you will change him. And you're a "medical student?? I would have thought a 22 year old medical student had better sense. Run, don't walk, and I'd tell him (for his sake ) why you're going.

JennyBright

Hello. I am female, 22, medicine student and I have the problem that my best friend (24 , engeneering student)is so disgusting that I enter his flat only with yellow marigolds and a surgical mask sometimes (depends in how mich he grosses me out). His feet smell like hell, he has smegma (it smells through the plants) and things like that .He feels very humiliated because of my protective equitment and says when I wear gloves I should wear normal ones but no i want to wear my yellow dish gloves because its is respectless to invite guests when living in filth. I mean taking a shower takes 5 mins and even when he takes a bath I would wear gloves because when he scratches his balls and then touches for example the remote control so i dont want to touch it too. How can he think i am respectless, when he invites me in his filthy flat? Do I exaggerate? Which gloves would you wear? I for him because he sais the dish gloves are much more humiliating than thin medical ones but I want to have as much distance as possible. What do you think. I am the only friend he has so how can he complain? I mean who would chill in marigolds the whole evening ? My hands get extremely sweaty in them and I only do this for him that he is not lonely
I think we all understand that you just simply need to have a talk with him. Initiate it and then tell us how it went

Anastasia1995

I think we all understand that you just simply need to have a talk with him. Initiate it and then tell us how it went
I cleaned up his mess today the third time but he complained about the gloves again. We talked and he said he will change. He took a bath but still smells which is normal after 3-4 weeks without taking a bath I think .

Rhonda333

You are NOT going to change him. No matter what he promises, he will not change. So make up you mind you are going to put up with his sloven behavior, OR get out of there fast. What about an STD- you can expect that next.

Christinegirl

Staff member
He's very fortunate to have you as a friend. :)

As his place isn't very clean, I would recommend hanging out with him away from his home - somewhere outdoors, upwind. :D
Hopefully you won't smell him, you won't need to wear gloves or carry around a pot of flowers, ;) he won't feel bad because you're wearing gloves, and he'll still have your company.

Either that or wear a hazmat (hazardous material) suit. :D

Good luck, hon. ;)

Anastasia1995

He's very fortunate to have you as a friend. :)

As his place isn't very clean, I would recommend hanging out with him away from his home - somewhere outdoors, upwind. :D
Hopefully you won't smell him, you won't need to wear gloves or carry around a pot of flowers, ;) he won't feel bad because you're wearing gloves, and he'll still have your company.

Either that or wear a hazmat (hazardous material) suit. :D

Good luck, hon. ;)
You smell him outside too .Dont want to wear a mask outside. Do you think the dish gloves are too much ore would you act the same way? With the dish gloves it is less gross than with medial ones.

Christinegirl

Staff member
I would tell him: "I know you're lonely and I'm your only friend, but your place is too gross for me to visit and you smell too much for me to be anywhere near you. I want to hang out with you but you'll have to take a bath/shower first and put on clean clothes. Then we can hang out, away from your apartment."

If he doesn't respect you enough to be clean when he sees you, you might want to spend your time hanging out with someone else. That way, you won't have to wear any kind of gloves or mask. ;)

teena0

A cool person don;t think more and you are a medical student you care more for health.

Because you are a medical student so you know better about right and wrong.

You should clearly discuss with him that you will never get problems.