• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

Must haves in a girl's wardrobe!

Rayne

The little black dress is definite must have as you can accessorize it so many ways and it fits in casual to more formal settings. At least one pair of jeans that make me look and feel sexy is absolutely necessary but I don't care what color they are

Rhonda333

Staff member
Looks like little black dress is a must for most of us. I would add slinky spike heels and black hose from Secrets in Lace (check their website). When I'm wearing these I sometimes flash a little more leg than necessary getting out of a car. Shameless, yes I know for a woman my age.

shyramarie

be good lady
my uniform is a cheer leader length black skirt and a white button down shirt, i soaked in boiling water and dry in hottest heat to shrink tight against body. my causal wear is tiny mini shorts and tank top. since i joined girl forum i convinced mommy buy to a black minldress and low hi heel along with pink t strap thongs to look more lady. i still no comfort to bra but sometimes wear pink under cup wonder bra to push up high. black and pink are my favorite color.

i guess from listen you ladies my next goal should be hot lingerie to best up my assortment

Rhonda333

Staff member
wow, I would find a skin tight shirt unbelievably uncomfortable. If you trying to show off your bosom Shy, why not a nice cashmere sweater? Much more comfortable and it shows everything.

shyramarie

be good lady
Rhonda,

because school say uniform is what , i can't pick i wear out at school.

btw i can't put link here for private mail but think about my real name is shyraclifford and i am a aol person. links are naughty on this site and solitaire will scold me

Rhonda333

Staff member
Look up in the right corner, black bar with your name on it. Next is an envelop. Thats got to me a messaging service. Anybody know how to use it?

Solitaire

Administrator
Staff member
Hopefully just click on that envelope, then click on start a conversation, and then follow through the relevant boxes.
Fingers crossed it might just work.
Please Note. This will only work between you (Rhonda) and shyramarie, anyone else wishing to have this option will first have to let me know, so that hopefully I can activate it for you.
Thank You.

Last edited:

Solitaire

Administrator
Staff member
Before getting this thread back on track, do I take it that you two Ladies are now able to Private Message each other, and are in fact doing so.