• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

Music&Movies

bky

ah. i don't like them but everyone is different. I am big fan of Rihanna also have fav bands. do u know hollywood undead? (listen to their cicrcles ). in my childhood i had one fav band and it was one direction :dd
Chris how old are u?

Christinegirl

Staff member
I like Rihanna and One Direction, also.
I hadn't heard Hollywood Undead before, so I just started listening to the song: "Empire" and I like it. It reminds me of heavy metal - love it! (I love all kinds of music.)

Why do ya wanna know how old I am? o_O :D
On the internet, I am ageless and weightless. ;)

bky

one direction was my fav band when i was 11 years old. they were so popular.

now i love hollywood undead,one republic, daft punk. fav singer is Rihanna❤ she is amazing,very kind person and great singer. now she is in fashion industry. her last album was
Anti 4 years ago.

soo don't worry about my question i just asked.

Chicchi

hi girls‍.what are you listening to?❤
I listen to many different genres, therefore also different singers like Emma (italian singer), different singers of american and italian trap, Billie Eilish, the old songs of Taylor Swift, Rihanna, Lady Gaga and Britney Spears, but my favourite singer is Avril Lavigne

bky

it's good. lady is one of the best singer. there is not even 1 reason why she may be hated but she has haters (for her extraordinary perfomanes?...) she is so kind and talanted. when i was child poker face and bad romance were favourites from her songs :D

Chicchi

it's good. lady is one of the best singer. there is not even 1 reason why she may be hated but she has haters (for her extraordinary perfomanes?...) she is so kind and talanted. when i was child poker face and bad romance were favourites from her songs :D
Unfortunately many people have hatred inside. And the film “A star is born”? Wow is the only word