• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

Morning workout?

ailime

science loving teenager looking for happiness
Hello lasses!
I am determinated to make some changes in my morning routine. I wake up at 5am and have to leave at max. 5:40am, so I need to be pretty quick and organised.
I want to have 10 mintes for bathroom and around 10 minutes for makeup. I very much want to start working out in the morning.
Do you have any ideas for a 10-15 minutes workout?
My main issues are: burning fat and making my legs and stomach look better.

Thanks in advance!!
ailime

Christinegirl

Staff member
I would suggest 5 minutes for sit-ups and (if you don't walk to school/work), getting off the bus at the stop before/parking a little further away and walking the extra distance.

Alternatively, you can walk up an extra flight of stairs by getting off the elevator one floor/level before you need to.

Or (what I do is) sleep in for an extra 10 minutes and do my exercises at lunch time and after work, when I'm not so rushed. That way I have time to warm up before and stretch out afterwards. :)

ailime

Well, I forgot to say that I am cycling to the railway station o_O
So it kinda won't work

I would suggest 5 minutes for sit-ups and (if you don't walk to school/work), getting off the bus at the stop before/parking a little further away and walking the extra distance.

Alternatively, you can walk up an extra flight of stairs by getting off the elevator one floor/level before you need to.

Or (what I do is) sleep in for an extra 10 minutes and do my exercises at lunch time and after work, when I'm not so rushed. That way I have time to warm up before and stretch out afterwards. :)

Christinegirl

Staff member
I'd love to have a pit bull or a rottweiler running with me. People tend to leave ya alone when Spot is running along side us. ;)

See Spot. :)
See Spot run after the bad guys. :oops:
Run Spot after the bad guys. Run! :D

Christinegirl

Staff member
You'd probably see (and feel) the difference if you drove to work (for example) and didn't bicycle to the train station. ;)

If you can adjust your bike so it's harder to pedal, you'll get an even more "intense" workout.

(And you can always walk up and down the platform of the train station while you're waiting for the train, too.)

I try to take the stairs (at work) instead of the elevator, go for a walk at lunchtime, and sometimes lift one or both feet off the floor when I'm sitting in my seat (for some abdominal exercises), too. :)

ailime

You'd probably see (and feel) the difference if you drove to work (for example) and didn't bicycle to the train station. ;)

If you can adjust your bike so it's harder to pedal, you'll get an even more "intense" workout.

(And you can always walk up and down the platform of the train station while you're waiting for the train, too.)

I try to take the stairs (at work) instead of the elevator, go for a walk at lunchtime, and sometimes lift one or both feet off the floor when I'm sitting in my seat (for some abdominal exercises), too. :)
oooooooh
thanks
<3

Rhonda333

I always have 2 big cups of black coffee when I get up and it does seem to energize me. I really need that when its still dark and I have to go for a run.