• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

Mixed signals from Ex

KymCrawford

Hey! So my ex and I broke up about January and recently we have been hanging out, last week I went to his house and we had a few and had sex. I haven't really lost feeling for him and a few days later I asked him what was going on. He said that he just wanted to be friends because the past times we had been together didn't work out, which I was okay with. Then a few days later I went to his house again and he was being very flirty and touchy and we had sex again. Unfortunately not the end of thisI was out with my friend on Monday there and got very drunk, as was he and once again went to his house, I don't really know what's going on with, getting very mixed signals, so was just looking for some advice.

JessB

I must say ex advice is not my area of expertise but from my experiences you can't be close with an ex period. It just doesn't help future relationships no mater what the newly partner says.