• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

Mini skirt

Christinegirl

I personally don't. A stiff wind could result in everyone knowing what color my underwear is. :D

If I need to bend across a table, everyone can see what kind of underwear I'm wearing.

And sometimes people will have/hold small mirrors in such a way that they can see up someone's skirt, especially if we wear short skirts. Some people have even been known to take pictures/videos and upload them onto the internet.

So I'd rather not. :)

Dwi17

And in my family.. I must to wear long clothes with hijab.. Lol.. Sometimes i feel to show my beauty with short skirt..

Christinegirl

Yes, it's great for us to show our beauty to the world. Unfortunately, there are too many people who will take advantage of us and use/abuse us so sometimes we need to be cautious about how much "beauty" we reveal in public. I keep the short skirts, tight clothes, sexy outfits for home - where I have privacy and I know no one is going to exploit me. ;)

Rhonda333

well even I, a woman over 50 has a mini skirt. I do wear it sometimes because I'm told I have pretty good legs. I didn't buy it myself. It was a gift from a young culinary student I was dating at the time. He just lit up when I wore it. As for other people, who cares?

proudgal

Sweetie you look beautiful even in Hijab :) .. I had a classmate from Sharjah during my udergraduation days, she used to wear micro mini under her burqa to college. We used to call her watermelon, as she was "red" from inside n green from outside.. lol.. her parents didn't know though..not even our teachers or most of the guys from the class knew. Just the handful of us girls knew the secret :) ..

Personally I prefer it only while going out with my hubby to a party or date.

I personally don't. A stiff wind could result in everyone knowing what color my underwear is. :D

If I need to bend across a table, everyone can see what kind of underwear I'm wearing.

And sometimes people will have/hold small mirrors in such a way that they can see up someone's skirt, especially if we wear short skirts. Some people have even been known to take pictures/videos and upload them onto the internet.

So I'd rather not. :)
Hi there!
Something like this happened to me last year after that I wear spandex shorts or leggings with mini skirts

Judie

If her parents require that she wear a hajib in public, no doubt they would be angry if they knew that she posted those pictures of herself without it on the Internet.