• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

Makeup

Status
Not open for further replies.

lishygoo

What type of makeup should I use (when I get to use it)? (Earthy/natural tones, bright/bold tones, etc.) (Eyeliner, shadow, mascara, lipstick, etc.)

Joanna

A lot of it also depends on your skin and face etc.
I'm not a makeup expert though, how about a cosmetician for once who tells you what suits you best? Or what options you have?

D

davie

i think starting with eyeliner and mascara is a good idea because they really make your eyes pop! if you don't think your parents will mind...then starting with black is ok and it looks great...but if you want to start out with it looking a little more natural...then starting with brown or lighter shades depending on your hair color is probably a good idea.

sofialawson

i would start with eyeliner (kohl) and light mascara and then a suttle dark blue on your eyelids.then a pink shiny lipgloss. use 17 squirty foundation i am 11 and i use it!
good luck

L

loveepinkx4

it's really up to you. i wouldn't wear too much, because you're so young. but try some lipgloss & pretty eyeshadows.

Status
Not open for further replies.