• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

Make Money

iAMYY

Obsessive Music Fan
I know i have already posted a thread here, But this is a different topic.

Okay, So recently my mobile/cell phone broked on me :(
Lol, anyways i need ideas of how to earn some cash/money to buy a new phone with.

Any ideas ?
Thanks

Bella

Hmm, you could always do paper rounds or babysit, that seems to be most popular, or car washing?

iAMYY

Obsessive Music Fan
Hmm, you could always do paper rounds or babysit, that seems to be most popular, or car washing?
I'd love to babysit but my mom doesnt trust me enough :(
Lol, she doesnt trust anyone though.

Hmm..Paper rounds.
Do you have to get up early for that ?

C

Cassie

Amyy - have you tried selling things you no longer need on EBay? You could get your Mum or Dad to set up an account for you.

Maybe a car boot sale (I think they're called "yard sales" or "garage sales" in the USA).

Is there anything you can make and sell? Friendship bracelets or similar?

Maybe you could ask family and/or friends if you could do chores for them for a small payment. Mowing the lawn, weeding the garden, car washing, cleaning windows, etc.

Hope that helps.

C x

iAMYY

Obsessive Music Fan
Amyy - have you tried selling things you no longer need on EBay? You could get your Mum or Dad to set up an account for you.

Maybe a car boot sale (I think they're called "yard sales" or "garage sales" in the USA).

Is there anything you can make and sell? Friendship bracelets or similar?

Maybe you could ask family and/or friends if you could do chores for them for a small payment. Mowing the lawn, weeding the garden, car washing, cleaning windows, etc.

Hope that helps.

C x

Thanks so much, Cassie :)
I think i will try the Ebay one and car washing!

Becky

<b>Community Manager</b>
The car washing one is a great idea! we used to do this when we were younger, made quite a bit of money from washing neighbours cars! Just to state the obvious but make sure you know the people whose doors ur knocking on etc. x

C

Cassie

Yes - Becky is absolutely right - don't go knocking on strangers' doors and for goodness sake, don't advertise a "bikini car wash" or anything like that!!! LOL

You could always ask a friend to do the car washing with you. It's more fun and it doesn't take as long.

You might be able to find a cheap replacement phone handset on EBay too. Good luck :) x

G

Gilla01

Could you negotiate at home - get paid for vacuuming, ironing, gardening, etc?

Most mums would be very pleased to have help - so long as it was done well and consistent!

Christinegirl

Staff member
As the holidays are just around the corner and we have presents to get, selling items from around the house that we don't need (and even offering to gift wrap them) might be a way for us to make money and for others to do their holiday shopping at the same time! ;)