• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

Madonna Nude Photo Is Being Auctioned!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Penelope

Do you believe this? A nude photo of Madonna which is in black and white is available for auction in the Christie website. The full frontal photo was being taken when the singer was in her twenty and she only got paid $25 for such a shot. The auction price for the photo is being set between $10,000 to $15,000.

I am really surprised to discovered that such a nude photo can be auctioned off the net and available for everyone viewing.

lola

Well, I guess if it is considered art, then this is OK to some people. I'm not gay, but I sure would like to see that picture for myself! I don't know who hasn't seen her naked already though.

Farrah

Compared to what is out there on the Net these days, this photo could be considered no big deal, except that it's a picture of no less than Madonna. 15 grand...I hope Madonna herself buys it.

Status
Not open for further replies.