• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

Love This Pocketbook

rabbithabit

time will tell, i have shy away from long dedicated relationships since divorce last january. already nervous at 100 days with same lover. my therapist is try convincing me is good for me to work away from this type of panic attack and settle down as some men are trustworthy., but...

Rhonda333

Staff member
I know what you mean rabbit. I escaped an abusive relationship with injuries that took a plastic surgeon to repair. Would you believe sometimes I blame myself.

rabbithabit

my ex husband cheated on me often and was very possessive of me. also got me hooked on estasy and cocaine. never physically abused me.

Rhonda333

Staff member
Good for you! I know that must be the most difficult thing in the world to do. I'm told a single use of crack is enough to assure an addiction. It makes me shudder. I'm not entirely 'clean' myself- I drink too much Cinzano.

rabbithabit

45 days at rehab to get straight and still visit therapist weekly for stress and panic attacks. sometimes slip up on cocaine but not often