• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

Looking for Best natural Skin Remedies

Ayeshajoe

Hi, I've been looking for Home Remedies, and natural skin care tips. If anyone can suggest. I've got Dry skin..

Christinegirl

Staff member
For dry skin, you might like to look at my posts at:
and
:)

lizza_johnson_10

Hi, I've been looking for Home Remedies, and natural skin care tips. If anyone can suggest. I've got Dry skin..
Extremely dry skin can lead to cracking, flaking, and irritation. It is safer to try natural home remedies instead of relying on chemical-based products. So here are some natural dry skin home remedies that will help you fix all these things.
1.olive oil: Olive oil contains many antioxidants and healthy fatty acids that are good for your skin. It can soothe and condition dry skin all over your body.Dab a thin layer of extra virgin olive oil under your regular moisturizer.About half an hour before taking a shower, rub some olive oil on your hands, legs, and other areas with dry skin and massage lightly. Take a shower and then apply a light moisturizer. Mix two tablespoons of olive oil, four tablespoons of fine brown sugar, and one tablespoon of honey. Rub this homemade scrub on your dry skin using light, circular motions for a few minutes. Take a shower and then apply a light moisturizer.
2.Milk cream: The lactic acid present in milk cream helps exfoliate dry skin. The soothing nature of milk cream also helps preserve the skin’s delicate pH levels. Milk cream is also an excellent moisturizer. Mix a few drops of lemon juice, one teaspoon of milk, and two teaspoons of milk cream. Rub it on your hands and legs. Leave it on for a while before you take a shower. Do this once daily. Add enough milk cream to three to four tablespoons of gram flour to make a thick paste. Apply the paste on your face, hands, and legs. Leave it on for 15 minutes and then rinse it off with lukewarm water. Do this once daily.
3.Coconut oil: Coconut oil is really good for treating dry skin. It has a good amount of fatty acids that make up for any loss of moisture from the skin. Liberally apply warm coconut oil all over your body before going to sleep. Wash it off in the morning. Do this daily to make your skin soft and smooth. Apply coconut oil on your dry skin after you take a bath or shower. When the skin is warm and supple from your bath, coconut oil is more readily absorbed. Do this daily.

Margaux

Hello. I have read several articles about skin problem remedies and many reviews say that CBD product is effective for dry skin.