• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

Little chit chat

allysonmz

Hey girls :) I'm just wondering, which item do you spend most of your money on?
Haha, people said that girls will pour their money on clothes but I dont =))
My top 5 is:
  1. Food
  2. DIY Stuff
  3. Books
  4. skincare products
  5. Massage (sound crazy hah)
What about you?

sandy brady

forget paying for massages! i got all the tools on amazon and am living relaxation at home!
i got a hot foot massager, a massage roller, eye massager, head massager, diffuser oils, i got nail kits, face masks etc.
pretty much a store now lol
was thinking of starting a YT reviewing everything i own !

Rhonda333

shoes I think are number 1. I think nothing of paying $400 for a pair of shoes. Yes I know, just stupid.
Next I think are concert tickets. Symphony and opera and I always get a box. Yes I know.
Clothes are a business expense so I don't add them up.
personal care are also a necessity at least every 2 weeks.
That aside I don't have any major expense. When I travel its mostly business and paid for. Only an occasional cruise.

sandy brady

Rhonda living the life! need me a business credit card for my clothes! i work in tech so its mostly men in tshirt and jeans lol, they should pay me for making the company look half way fashionable!

Rhonda333

Agreed Sandy. There certainly is a double standard in dress. Look at any celebrity couple, and she's well groomed and in a fashionable dress and heels. He scruffy, needs a shave and a haircut, holes in his jeans and a baseball cap- probably backwards. No wonder todays men take their cue to look like a bum.

Rhonda333

well of course its the woman's fault. They allow a man to dress that way when they are out together. I have on several occasions met a date at my door and he's scruffy, ungroomed and looks dirty- and he's going to take me out to dinner. NO WAY. Ask yourself how much time you spend on yourself dressing and preparing for a date- say a show or symphony. 2 hours might be accurate- and that excludes the time spent during the week for manicures, shampoos, etc. Why can't he be expected to do the same. And how is it that men have given up shaving? How does your face feel after nuzzling with one of these slobs. I've been on both sides and I see this issue crystal clear.

sandy brady

you are me Rhonda, if a man am seeing shows up like that, i d literally throw a fit, some may see it as dramatic, i see it as rude and inconsiderate and disrespectful to me to think i d accept u that way when you expect me to be shining like a star! I expect any man i see to put in as much effort into his hygiene and looks as i do, he doesnt have to be Leonardo Dicaprio but he sure as hell wont be walking around looking like Justin Bieber these days!
oh god, men who dont shave their face... or their underarms, no its a no from me!

Rhonda333

What really gets me mad is seeing a man and a women at table in a restaurant and he's wearing a hat- probably backwards again. You know his mother taught him table manners and the woman he's with just lets that slide.

sandy brady

What really gets me mad is seeing a man and a women at table in a restaurant and he's wearing a hat- probably backwards again. You know his mother taught him table manners and the woman he's with just lets that slide.
i think men do it BECAUSE we let it slide, like "lets see how far i can disrespect"