• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

Last film you watched?

Rebeka

What was the last film you watched and what did you think of it?

Mine was Inkheart - I enjoyed it but thought it dragged on a bit in places!
I watched guardians of galaxy volume 2 in last week. I had expectation about the movie would be good but wasn't at all. Totally waste of money and my time as well. Moreover, hadn't any good story but with had lots of animation. They nailed in animation rather than story . I will never recommend to anyone to watch this movie

Last movie, I have watched DareDevil.
How was that movie?

Last edited by a moderator:

Twobitgirl

Just a figment
I watched When Marnie Was There. Such a gorgeous movie. Not the ending I really wanted but I can't complain.

Minder

I watched the mummy from 2017. With Tom Cruise. It was Tom was cursed. But it was a jumping movie. Sometimes they were underground in a big hole. And sometimes they was in a house. And in the house Tom Fight a evil man.

Minder

I have watched the bye bye man. Its was a horror movie. Its was a man who murdered his own family. And so was it a furniture their the man had paint this monster. The bye bye man. And now it was a gang with young people. Who saw this furniture. And they said the name loud. And then was very scary things is happend.

Twobitgirl

Just a figment
I saw Baywatch. I heard it was the worst movie ever but I tried it anyway. It was a bit stupid and the humor was kind of grade school level, but the scenery was nice to look at so I'm good with it! :cool:

Twobitgirl

Just a figment
I watched Blended, a romantic comedy with Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore. It really surprised me! An excellent movie!

Minder

I have seen swamp ape. Its a thriller abut young people who is maybe 16 years old.They are going to camp. With the theatcher: And some girl is missing from the camp. Where is she??

Torey Ray

Just watched Okja on Netflix and I loved it!!! Would definitely recommend if you have time, its on the shorter side too so it's not a super big investment.