• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

Last film you watched?

Becky

<b>Community Manager</b>
What was the last film you watched and what did you think of it?

Mine was Inkheart - I enjoyed it but thought it dragged on a bit in places!

C

Cassie

I found a DVD today that someone gave me ages ago and I'd never watched it. It's a horror film called "Ginger Snaps" - it's about a girl called Ginger and her sister. Ginger gets bitten by a werewolf and it's the story of how her sister tries to help her.

It was okay, but not great LOL

R

redhearts

I saw 'The Unborn' last week in the cinemas. I screamed 3 times!

The storyline was different to the usual thriller/horror movie, with a freaky but good ending! I liked it overall, except for the exorcism scene..

D

doodygirl

The last film I watched was Eden Lake, it was a bit of a peculiar film. Very gory and could happen in real life, but if you don't like the sight of blood don't watch this one

The last film I watched was Paris Je Taime, and while there were a couple of short films in it I didn't like, I loved the rest. Lisa x

L

Little G.

The last film I watched was Twilight, I was a little disappointed..

S

suzyk

I watched 'She's The Man'. Eh, not a bad film and quite enjoyable. It was pretty funny and a good time pass.

I learned that tampons can be used for nosebleeds... >.> creepy

Twilight, I hated every second of it. Only because I heard the word vampires and expected to see a lot of action and gore and just got a love story. Soooo glad the tickets were free Lmao...

Becky

<b>Community Manager</b>
Lisa, I loved Paris Je Taime!

Last film I watched was Marley and Me last night... I cried... bucket loads! x

Becky which was your favourite short film in Paris Je Taime? I wasn't too impressed with the mime artists, and the vampire one, but loved all of the rest. Lisa x

Becky

<b>Community Manager</b>
Becky which was your favourite short film in Paris Je Taime? I wasn't too impressed with the mime artists, and the vampire one, but loved all of the rest. Lisa x
I loved them all and actually must have been one of the only people who thought elijah woods vampire short was really good lol.

I'm also a huge Wes Craven fan, so thought his film in the cemetary was great. Plus it had Rufus Sewell in it who I also love.

Well,Last film I watched was Yesterday.
I watched it on a DVD,which was given to me by my best friend on our weekly anniversary (Yeah.On sundays,we celebrate our ' Friendship day' . Weird,I know)

So,she gave me this DVD 'Juno'.
It was about a Teen girl who gets pregnent and how she faces difficulty on facing the society .
It was great.

H

HolaGurrl

last one i watched? uhm, Cinderella 2.
oooohkaaay, i know it sounds a lil' bit weird. but i did. well, i was bored. XD

D

Den

Wolverine Origins and it was excellent, especially Mr Jackman who is just the best looking man in the world!!!