• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

Lashes serum, is it good?

TammyValentine

How many of you know that these exists? I just came across this and I feel that it might just be replacing my fake lashes. Share your thought if you use one, I would really like to know. It's really interesting but it's a little expensive. Does it mean it works?

davie2010

My lashes are really thin and short... so I am always trying to figure out the best mascara to use to make them look longer and thicker. I read a couple of articles about these lash serums and it seems like they can work really well and are fairly easy to use. I got really excited about it so I looked into figuring out which one to buy. When I saw how expensive they are, I decided to just stick with my mascara! Maybe someday when I have more money I can give them a try!

JohnstonZoe

Do you know if a lash serum can be used with eyelash extensions? I heard that majority of them contain glycols and this ingredient is affecting the lash extension glue. Although, I'm not going to give up on them, I want to make a strengthening treatment for my natural lashes. So what products would you recommend for this reason? Still, my lashes are not weak at all, as I'm using only the best mink lashes and a non allergic glue. However, an additional mix of vitamins will never hurt. Thank you in advance!

Last edited:

davie2010

I don't think that is what the serums are for... as i read about them, its something you sort of paint on your lash line and it helps your natural lashes grow.