• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

Kiss and tell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meka

I had a boyfriend when I was a young teenager and we kissed a few times, now that we are not seeing each other exclusively he has been telling people that we went all the way. It really hurt me because most of the people don't like me anyway, so they just have one more bad thing to say about me, I hate when guys kiss and tell.

Gizelle

I hate it when they do that. That's why I choose my boyfriends carefully, and make sure we understand each other. I do wonder though, why do they do it?

Karla

That is just what I think, it's all about the conquest and the power that they feel when relaying their experiences to their friends, who will pass on the story or make their move.

Farrah

It's the foolish machismo thing and then they have to prove to their buddies how 'bad' they are. That's where the embellishments become necessary. That's why I prefer older men.:becky:

EmmaRose

I'm sorry you have to go through that. It's all about the testosterone and looking cool for their friends. He's probably are really insecure person and has to make others feel bad to make himself feel better.

SweetShadab

Those kinda guys are total idiotic losers. They try 2 b cool by telling every1 that he kissed a pretty girl. Then people start spreading rumors about u and that guy and life's a disaster. Sorry about that Meka....:'(

I understand you Meka.
You chose the wrong guy. It happened with me too.Few years ago (Actually very long time back).

My advice to you is : Just ignore what people say to you. Let this be the test drive to see who is your true friend and who is not. Real friends will stick with you. :-]

And...Man,Guys are becoming girls! (Literally) . They like to gossip as much as we do! Lol. ♥

London

In this situation you have two options: to play dirty, say he was a bad kisser,
to play nice, deny anything ever happened and/or just ignore it.

McKaylaNoelle

some guys are just like that and no it dont make it right, you just have to pick them wisely and make sure you really know them before you do ANYTHING!

selina-ann

Because they are the gender with more testosterone in their body's they like to brag because they think they look well cool when really their not! never hurd of the phrase alfer male?

Allure de Star

Kiss and tell is of course a euphemism - firstly, when stories of this sort arise we can take it for granted they will include details of more than just kissing. Also, if as is often the case now, they are printed in tabloid newspapers, sell would be a more appropriate word than tell. It might be thought to be a recent phenomenon, but it dates back to at least the early 18th century and appears in Gabriel Odinsells's comic play The Capricious

jar

i hav a problem to my boyfrend and me just got to gither not that long agow but he wants me to kiss him but im nervus what do i do ?

juliette

i'm confused about what you girls are talking about. but,well,i'venever dated before. hmm..haha,wow,that took alot of courage to type.
but,there's something about boys that i dont like. they tend to be cocky sometimes. they behave cocky to gain our attention. i hate that. i dont know why they think it works.

meka have u paid it back to him like
telling to girls that u really kissed him but it was not a good kiss and every girl shoul not kiss him ,,lol thats the besst payback

and don't worry it happened to me 2 and i did the same thing it ended up with no girlfriend with him

Caramel

do u really want to worry about it? Just forget! There are a lot of more important things you should think about!

Status
Not open for further replies.