• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

Kinds of feelings, think about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

beryl

Fall in Love
only one, he can make u give ur whole heart, also, no one can get his position in ur heart! Your mind, behaviour, habbit is affected by him, his mood equals to ur mood. U want to be with him in every second and every moment, he is the main character in your thinking during day and night. Losing him, you will be very sad to death, just like a body without spirit.

Love
only few people(around 3), they can affect your mood, but wont affect u or hurt u too much. U will appriciate this guy very much, will keep ur eyes on wt he is doing, care about how he feels to u. always think of him, would think weather he can be ur lover or not. Losing him, u will feel a bit empty, a bit pain.

can be many people, u will be attracted by some parts of them, can develop to be a close friend or lover. U will admire his ability and merit on some aspects, just like u like any objects, such as doll, accessary, clothes... u will not think of him oftenly, and u wont hv the definite idea of hving him, but he is someone who u like talking to. Losing him, u will think it's a pity...

A favourable impression
can be anyone, this is only the essential of developing relationships. U dont need to know him very well, he is only someone who you dont hate, someone who can be friends. Maybe u wont think of him when in daily time, and wont think of the future of u two, without him, u wont even hv any special feelings.

beryl

Don't misunderstand your feelings! You will make a BIG mistake to hurt yourself if you mix up your feelings to "him"...

dahlia84

That is one nice way of differentiating the 'feelings', Beryl! Good one. I would say there are really very subtle differences between Like, Love and Falling in Love. It is really very hard to draw the exact line in between to distinguish them. I was just wondering where would 'Crush' & 'infatuation' fit in? Is it something like "fancying a guy plus extra care"? Lol Well, I don't really know.

All I know is a girl can like 1 too 1000 persons or even the whole world, whereas love is when the person makes your heart skip a beat and you think of none but them.

beryl

Thanks, i have been waiting for anyone's reply a long time, thankyou for replying...
um...ur questions are interesting...in my own opinion, i think "fancying a guy plus extra care" should be in the level of "LIKE" and it also depents on how much is he affecting u..
yea, its not easy to distinguish your feelings...im also experiencing and learning..

Blue

I read it befor .. but i don't know what to say .. nice words .. I don't think about men's .. so,, as you say

,, I'm full in love with many people such as my mother , father , sisters and brothers~

I love my friends~

I like every one I meet him one day~

sorry .. it's difficult for me to say what i want using english .. so ,, maybe i make many mistakes

^^

Meka

It's hard to differentiate between all of those feelings , but the true test of love is when you are able to really still 'love' the person in spite of faults and imperfections, this is not to say you will put up with things, but you will bring it to light and work it out.

Well, I suppose, in the beginning anyway, you'd have to differentiate between love and lust :D We've all had those OMG! tingly feelings all over when the guy we fancy comes near. You can't breathe, you can't think and boy does this guy have an effect on you. That's pure lust!

However, eventually, the lust turns into something more real - think how awful it'd be if we had to spend each and every day not being able to breathe or think properly :eek:

I guess real love is when, thirty years down the line despite the fact your guy has lost his hair and developed a paunch, you'd still kill anyone who hurt him. Likewise, the girl he fell in love with has thickened around the waist and rarely gets to a hairdresser is still the love of his life and the one he looks forward to seeing when he gets home to every evening.

I like a lot of people but I love my husband and kids.

Gizelle

Many people think they are in love but as soon as the hard times comes, be it financial, or relational, they are ready to throw in the rowel and move on to the next relationship.

beryl

how awful it'd be if we had to spend each and every day not being able to breathe or think properly :eek:

I guess real love is when, thirty years down the line despite the fact your guy has lost his hair and developed a paunch, you'd still kill anyone who hurt him. Likewise, the girl he fell in love with has thickened around the waist and rarely gets to a hairdresser is still the love of his life and the one he looks forward to seeing when he gets home to every evening.

I like a lot of people but I love my husband and kids.
i agree with u, bravo reply, thx very much^^

SARAFINA

I really do not confuse my feelings at all, I know for sure when I am definately in love with someone and wants to be with them or otherwise.
Whenever I meet someone I know if the possibility exists for me fall in love or not.

Take for instance my situation as it is now, I know for sure that I am in love.

My difficulty comes with expressing that feeling that is all wrapped up inside, sometimes I tend to try and hide it,especially since I do not know for sure how the other party is feeling.

I sure that this time love will find the way,the perfect way.

Im with Sarafina. I don't confuse my feelings at all, but I don't have any trouble expressing my feelings though. Im not the kind of girl that falls in love easily. I tend to feel my way through relationships or friendships before let my heart take over. Im easy going and good to have a laugh with but I'm always wary of letting my guard down. I do think it was an awesome way that Beryl put it all together. Some girls I know need to print that out and keep it on their persons at all times!

Status
Not open for further replies.