• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

JonBonet Ramsey's Parents Cleared

I don't know if all you girls heard, but do you remember that pretty little girl who's face was in the news for like 2 years who was murdered? Her parents were cleared of all wrong doing recently and I think its about time. The media had a feeding frenzy with this story and its past time to give it a rest.

Gizelle

I don't remember seeing that, was the general feeling that her parents had murdered her? What was the conclusion of the matter, was it an outside person?

KerryBerry

I remember all of that... it was crazy. However, if her parents didn't do it, then who did??? Those two were kind of strange, and I always thought the mother may have gone off the deep end.

Christinegirl

Staff member
Update: JonBenet Ramsey's mom died in 2006 so if there's an afterlife, she now knows who killed her daughter (and hopefully she is reunited with her daughter now).