• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

JoJo BF?

dahlia84

Last year there was an American pop singer named JoJo. I don't remember the album she released but one of the hit songs is 'Too little Too late'. I guess she must be around 17 years old now. She was with a guy named Freddy

Any idea who is she with now? Or is she single again? My cousin brother was asking about this, well I had no idea. I just thought may be any of you know?

Last edited by a moderator:

Gizelle

I have heard that song quite a few times before but I didn't even know who sings it. It's a very catchy song, I am sure that one is a big asset for her.

Angelina

I like Jojo. She is young, pretty and talented. I once saw her 'Too little too late - Behind the screens' program and was really amazed of her high vocal talent! Talking about her personal life, I guess she is not with anyone now and she is busy with her next album. It is good for her :)

Dahlia84 - The album you are referring to is The High Road. How to touch a girl, This time, Like that are my favorites from that.

ruthe_t

well idk about her love life but another nicce song of hers is "how to touch a girl"
dont let the name fool you! its cute!!

arohi

I also like jojo.I once saw her 'Too little too late - Behind the screens' program and was really amazed of her high vocal talent!