• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

Jewels With Prefect Match

Sammy

Jewels are the weakness of every girl and they always wish to wear those jewels which match perfectly with our dress....every time it is not possible to buy jewels of gold and diamond....so, i want to know that then how to look forward for your desired jewel to match your dress...i am just collecting the reviews about your jewels, you can also put the snaps of your jewels.

Thank you

I just bought some diamond hoops, bracelet, necklace and a cute ring....
the ring was fron Sears, the hoops and bracelet was from Charming Charlies and the necklace I found at a antique store...I love the look of shiny diamonds, there a girls best friend!!! LOL!

Last edited by a moderator:

AlieenStewart

Fashion changes frequently with time and jewellery is among one of them.Jewellery is ornament that not only make person to look stunning but also makes him look completely unique, different and noticeable.
Always it is not necessary to wear those jewellery that match with your outfits.Try to wear those jewellery which are in trend.

Aditi Ekbote

I have a habit of purchasing accessories whenever I buy dresses. One thing I keep in mind that the colors of the accessories should match with the dress. I have collected some of the best accessories that suits almost all of my wardrobe collection and I wear them when I have no or less time to get ready. These accessories include gold rings, bracelets, earrings.
You can also buy a cocktail ring which you can match with casual wear, formal wear or with the traditional wear. Look out for elegant yet stylish cocktail ring designs.

Christinegirl

Staff member
It can turn a plain outfit into something elegant. ✨

Welcome to Girls Forum! We hope you have a lovely time here. :)

Last edited: