• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

Jennifer Aniston Or Angelina Jolie?

M

Miss Popcorn

I like both, but I prefer Jennifer. Such a great actress!

S

saralice

I like both of them, but I think Angelina Jolie fits Brad pitt better than jennifer

D

danity7873

there both too good for him. although i'd have to say jennifer too but seems that brad wanted a little fire in the bed and that's something jennifer wasn't bringing?

we all know angie can

I

Irinni

it's a really diffrent combinations.Angelina is always mysterious and in action..i'll go for Aniston,cuz i like her sense of humor,and the way she acts :))

ThisLoveHas

Hard to say... they haven't stayed together to spite Jennifer so they're clearly happy together. I do feel sorry for Jen though, must be horrible to see your ex-husband with the woman he left you for together for so long.

Luxe

I've honestly
never
heard
about
Jennifer and Brad Piit together LOL I'm so bad at keeping up with the news.

But anyways I've always liked Angelina & Brad together! :)
Mostly because of Mr and Mrs Smith so yeah.

K

Kavita00

According to me Jennifer Aniston looks more suitable for Brad Pitt. Her TV show "Friends" is my favorite. She looks very beautiful.

S

Sassyswag

I prefer Angelina. She is a better actress, she is beautiful, and she is a humanitarian. Jennifer is boring, unattractive, and a bad actress. Brad made the right choice.

R

Rosexoxo

I think that Jennfier and Brad looked more natural in their pictures together. They didn't seem to force for the cameras.