• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

Jennifer Aniston Or Angelina Jolie?

alisha17

Hello friends

ANGELINA Jolie and Brad Pitt have decided to snub the upcoming Golden Globe Awards because the Tomb Raider actress is terrified of coming face to face with Jennifer Aniston, it has been claimed.
While the Hollywood couple claimed that they wouldn’t be attending the ceremony because Brad wasn’t personally nominated for his film Inglourious Basterds (the movie is, however, up for Best Motion Picture, Screenplay and Director awards), sources have told OK! magazine that Jolie is worried about a showdown with Pitt’s ex-wife.
“Angie knows everyone would be looking for any interaction with Jen,” a source said. “As strong as she may look, she’s actually very scared of Jen.”

Thanks.................................

silverstar33

I like Jennifer Aniston much, much better. One reason I never liked Angelina is because it seemed as if she stole Brad from Jen (even if she didn't, it seemed that way). They started their relationship way too quickly.

F

fan fashion

Angelina jolie, she's the best n cute actrees, also jennifer but I love angelina most than jennifer...

koki

I prefer Angelina. She has a strong caracter and even her movies are more interesting than the ones of Jennifer.