• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

Isn't normal when a 26-year-old girl never into a relationship?

Eriecho

There are a great number of my friends never into a relationship. Oh, yes, I have to say that I am my friend. There are some heartbeat moments when I wan a teenager, but it's just a split second, and it wouldn't last. I am a little regretful but I don't think it's a big deal. But with time goes, after some of the friends are married, I began to consider why can I even find someone to be with. Is there anyone who find the same girls with me.

Christinegirl

Staff member
It's very difficult to find someone that we get along with so well and love so much that we want to be married to for the rest of our lives.
It's something to strive towards but some people never find that "special someone".
That's why it's good for us to be our own best friend and live a full and rewarding life. Then, if we find that special someone, it can be the "icing on the cake of life". And if we don't, we can still have a rich and happy life. :)