1. Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

Is this a normal boyf thing to do?

Discussion in 'Relationship Q & A' started by SophieCarlyxx, Aug 15, 2015.

1. SophieCarlyxx

SophieCarlyxx New Member

Recently me and my boyf of 2 years havent had much sex. Ive recently had some surgery done to my mouth that has caused me to be in alot of pain so obvs havent been in the mood. Then I came on my period. My boyf accused me of depriving him! Took it lightly laughed about it. I am now off my period but was exhausted lastnight as we went out pretty late. I was laying in bed practically asleep when I heard the camera sound on his phone. I confronted him and asked what he was taking pictures of. He said nothing so i picked up his phone where he snatched it out of his hand and ran out of the house. 10 mins later came back to say he had taken a picture of my vagina whilst i was sleeping! Little bit creeped out. Was cross he done it whilst i was sleeping he knows id send pics to him of boobs and bum only! I feel like he has invaded my personal space and taken advantage of me being asleep. He decided he was going to sleep on the floor because he was "embarrased". We dont live together. Im 19 and he is 22. What do you think of this?

2. LoveClassic

LoveClassic New Member

I, as weird as it sounds, have experienced the same thing. For me, because I no longer felt any trust towards him, it was over. I broke up with him and moved on. Obviously those were my feelings. I don't know how you feel about trusting him again? And make sure that you let him know that what he did was insanely wrong, and that if you still want to be with him he's very lucky.

3. Blinky

Blinky New Member

Well, if you guys have agreed on like what body parts to take photos of, then yeah he crossed the line there. But then maybe he did feel deprived. My boyfriend becomes very desperate when I'm not in the mood for so long but he respects that. Maybe you should just talk about it with him as to why it got to that point...

4. davie

davie Guest

I think that is just flat out wrong and a true invasion of your privacy. I could care less what his motivation may have been - that is just way to creepy. I would not want to have anything to do with him....

5. parastoo

parastoo Member

you should be careful in trusting him.

6. Shycurls

Shycurls New Member

I honestly would have felt a bit flattered. He could have easily looked for other means of "sex" or looked at other stuff online and yet he desires you. It can be seen as creepy but I would feel really good to know that he wants me.

7. Zjed

Zjed Very nightly

I don't think that infiltrating one's personal space like that is a normal thing to do at all. It's creepy and people you can actually trust wouldn't do such a thing.

8. Twobitgirl

Twobitgirl Just a figment

Very uncool! Taking a picture like that is like a form of rape. It's taking something personal without permission, and who knows what he planned to do with it. Clearly he isn't mature and has little respect for you. Sure he may be attracted to you but attraction, affection and love have trust at their center. This is just an invasion of privacy. No good at all.

9. rabbithabit

rabbithabit Active Member

i would dump him immediately for doing that without ask me. i would have no problem allowing him to photo of my vagina if he asked me.

no matter how tired or sick i am i have never deprived my boyfriend of sex as a biological need they can't control. it only takes a couple of hours so no big deal.

10. shyramarie

shyramarie New Member

this is a very sick and unworthy relationship. he should have asked you beforehand