• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

Is my marriage worth it ???

Chaz9312

I have been married for 5 years and with my husband for 6 years
Recently (last 2 months) we have been arguing and fighting over anything and everything - it’s gotten to the point I spend my weekends with my family away from him and he does the same
I work full time, and also work overtime at home for extra money and this one of the many reasons we argue - because I’m not paying our debts off quick enough - I get paid more than him and he pays rent & car and I pay for everything else
Anyways, the arguments are getting so bad that I’ve had things thrown at me and screamed at so loud that I could hear it down the street when I walked out
My mother and close friends say that this is abusive and he is very controlling (not allowed to spend money, go out, see friends or do anything without permission) and he will check up on me
Also - he won’t see a therapist with me to sort anything out

My question is - do I stay or do I go ? I’ve felt like leaving many times, but I feel guilty and feel bad about leaving him with any debt

I’m so lost and confused ???

shyramarie

be good lady
i would be scared to be alone with a man like this. i could not accept anyone but my parents to hit me

i would have long cool down period away from him to think about.

Rebeka

I have been married for 5 years and with my husband for 6 years
Recently (last 2 months) we have been arguing and fighting over anything and everything - it’s gotten to the point I spend my weekends with my family away from him and he does the same
I work full time, and also work overtime at home for extra money and this one of the many reasons we argue - because I’m not paying our debts off quick enough - I get paid more than him and he pays rent & car and I pay for everything else
Anyways, the arguments are getting so bad that I’ve had things thrown at me and screamed at so loud that I could hear it down the street when I walked out
My mother and close friends say that this is abusive and he is very controlling (not allowed to spend money, go out, see friends or do anything without permission) and he will check up on me
Also - he won’t see a therapist with me to sort anything out

My question is - do I stay or do I go ? I’ve felt like leaving many times, but I feel guilty and feel bad about leaving him with any debt

I’m so lost and confused ???
I understand your feelings and how much risky you are in with that guy. I am afraid of one thing he can hit you anytime. Men always try to control their partner or wife or their girlfriend but sometimes they choose very extreme way, they never think a girl or woman can manage a family, can make a decision. They always give priority on their decision and their family( his parents).

I have one question to you, has he ever appreciate your efforts for your family? I think the answer might be NO; unfortunately, you are working so much hard, for whom ? Obviously for your husband. Wheather he never cares you.

I am facing same problem like you and sometimes I feel is this marriage worth it for me !!!! He never says baby you really did a lot for our family but he never missed to tell me everyday I have to go to work very early morning at 6. Come on man you are my husband you have so many responsibilities than me (btw I also do work like him) and you have taken vow at our marriage and you couldn’t fulfill. So who is looser !!! Of course that gay.