• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

Is it strange?? !!

Christinegirl

Staff member
What about the other lines that are on our hands?

The upside down "v" looks more like a "y" on it's side (or maybe even a "h").

Lexedrine

Cultish
If by "Alla", you mean "Yahweh", then sure.
I would even go so far as to say that Muhammad was talking about God.

However, that's where I would stop pandering. God above is the only 1 true God, and the only veritable word of God is the Christian Bible.

I would even go so far as to say that the Ko'ran is the work of a babbling lunatic fool who rejected Jesus and fights the Bible. Maybe he'll turn right later, but I would not give him jack until he renounces the Ko'ran as being above the Bible.

It's understandable -- "If God is real, then couldn't I just hack up anything and worship that, instead?" Well, no. You can try reinterpreting the Bible, which has actually done absolute wonders in answering the questions of most people who disagree with the English print interpretations of the Bible, but to conjure up something else and promote it as scripture? Clam, bam, no thank you, man.

Christinegirl

Staff member
By Christian Bible, do you mean the Old or New Testament? There's a big difference between the two. (Even Jesus had to come down to earth to dispute a lot of things that's in - what we now refer to as - the Old Testament.)

Don't let Muslims hear you "trash talk" the Koran or Muhammad. They're very sensitive about that kind of thing. :)

The thing is: Allah, Yahweh, God, etc. are all names for the same deity/supreme being/higher power and (as Jesus taught us) He loves us. I'm sure He doesn't like it when people fight with each other, when they think "I'm right, you're wrong", etc. I wish we could all just get along and respect each other. ⛪ Happy Holidays! :)

P.S. This is my "two-cents worth" of this philosophical discussion. I'll step back, now, and allow other members of this forum to voice their views, opinions, etc. ;)

Lexedrine

Cultish
It's both the New Testament and Old Testament. We're meant to find Jesus through the New Testament and tie it all together to live our lives.

I don't believe in any trash talk, but I wouldn't call it trash talk to say the Ko'ran is as a graven image, a case of blasphemy that attempts to succeed God's true word, and steal society away from salvation.

Negativity is a sin, yet that is precisely what the Ko'ran sows before our eyes. I believe we're meant to reject that, and I encourage others to see God the same.

I believe "comical negativity" is nothing like "negativity as a sin", but I believe the Bible is an unequaled source of guidance for anything -- not the Ko'ran or the Book Of Buddha.