• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

Is he into me ? •guy help•

cucumbear

Hi, this is my first post. I have a crush on this guy. Last year, we were in the same class and he seemed like he liked me. He knew my favorite song and would start mouthing it in the middle of class and I would continue the lyrics. Now, we are in different classes he doesn’t really notice me but he might still like me. He might be shy to talk to me but I really don’t know. I tried friending him on insta, but he isn’t really active. What should i do?

Christinegirl

Staff member
Are you still attending school (or has it closed due to the covid-19 virus)? If you can still see him in the hallways at school, you might like to put your social media details on a piece of paper and give it to him when you pass by him.

If you have to stay home, is it possible he's more active on Twitter, Facebook, etc. and maybe you can contact him that way?

:)

Flowergurl

I'm not an expert in this stuff, but if you manage to start a conversation with a guy and get to know each other, I think love will start to spark from there. Yep as simple as that

Coz, funny story, I used to have a crush on thus guy, let's say his name is Phillip. But I have no courage to start any interaction with him. His friend, let's call him Ben help me out to set things up with Phillip. He help me by starting conversation with him so that I could have a little chat with him. At that time Ben had a crush on this other girl, let's call hee Rina, and I help out with his love interest as well. We help each other with each's love interest, due to this, I talked a lot with Ben and eventually he started liking me, and I too spark some love towards him. We started dating eventually. Funny how love will come from the most unexpected place, huh.

Well, my point is, try to talk with him more, you'll know from there whether there's a chance for some spark of romantic interest to start from his side or not

Christinegirl

Staff member
It's starting a conversation with a guy that's sometimes the hard part. :eek: :D

I love your plan of action, though - good thinking! ;)