• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

Is he expecting me to take the first step?

Kelly99

I feel like a have a special connection with this guy in my Geometry class, even though we never spoke. I can notice how he glances at me and tries to approach me. Over the last days, he has been following me around the school. I find him in every hallway and every corner of the cafeteria. He also turned around to walk behind my friend and me when we got out of class (it was extremely obvious that he walked behind to listen to our conversation). What can I do? Is he trying to make me notice him? Does he want me to talk to him first?
If so.... how can I start a conversation with him?

Thanks!

rabbithabit

a lady should never start a conversation with a guy. just smile at him and a little sexy body shifting at same time will show him you are interested in him coming after you.

force him to take the lead to approach you by having one of your friends tell him you find his attention to you interesting and you currently are not in committed relationship with anyone at the moment but many opportunities are close at hand

rabbithabit

if you want to be labeled a slutty man chaser you can follow Zjed advice and play the mans role of chasing the target.

Zjed

Very nightly
if you want to be labeled a slutty man chaser you can follow Zjed advice and play the mans role of chasing the target.
That just starts to sound like men shouldn't be considered equal people - it's not just the man's role to initiate normal conversation. Communicating is just a common (and important) human thing to do no matter the gender.

Making the first move would ensure that communication at least happens though, since sometimes the opposite of that is just waiting for a first move that will never come.