• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

Is having calloused feet a good thing?

Anzu21

This is more of an opinion question; I've heard that having calloused feet is actually good because it acts like an armor against nasty objects on the floor (and on the ground). But at the same time, it's not an attractive quality. I don't know. What do you think?

davie2010

I don't know.... but I think of callouses as being a bad think. I mean they are just so unattractive and hard. Also, they seem to irritate the skin around them. I know that during the summer when i go barefoot a lot the skin on the bottom of my feet gets tougher and I kind of think of that as being a good thing - but I don't think of that as callouses.

shanzi

I don't know.... but I think of callouses as being a bad think. I mean they are just so unattractive and hard. Also, they seem to irritate the skin around them. I know that during the summer when i go barefoot a lot the skin on the bottom of my feet gets tougher and I kind of think of that as being a good thing - but I don't think of that as callouses.
I agree with what davie 2010 said, also I think there are probably pros and cons to having calloused feet.