• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

Intro

Pandora

Hey guys, what does it mean if a guy keeps giving you occasional stares and tries to sit nearby you In a classroom.

shanzi

Hey guys, what does it mean if a guy keeps giving you occasional stares and tries to sit nearby you In a classroom.
Ahhhhh, sounds like he's got the hots for u, try flirting a little bit but not too much, also try playing hard to get

Pandora

Really? I don't know what to think but I'm a very shy girl and I haven't spoken to guys since primary school. I went to an all girls secondary school and now I'm in a mixed college. This is so weird

davie2010

awww... yeah - i am really shy also. i have to work really hard to get over my shyness and i'm not very successful a lot of the time. Just think of some simple topics that you could talk with him about and then have little just have a few little chats with him so you can get comfortable talking with him.