• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

Improve

Status
Not open for further replies.

beryl

i think we should have a section which is about fashion, clothing something, and we can post some good matching of tees, jeans, skirts..... the make girls in this forum more charming:rolleyes:

Gizelle

This forum is really great, so I know others persons will soon find it. It has a great layout and the various topics and categories are easy to navigate, so in time we will of many more persons to chat with.

ivana

In my opinion this is a good forum but I've noticed that so few people write in every day. Maybe this forum is already too young, I've found it from Italy! I agree with Gizelle when she writes that
It has a great layout and the various topics and categories are easy to navigate....

Sabryna

It takes time for people to find forums like this. I was just playing around on the internet typing stuff in, and came across gf. I'm really glad I did! Like I said, it just takes time:D

Status
Not open for further replies.